Blabla Games51 Index du Forum

Blabla Games51
Dans ce forum, on parle des jeux vidéos et on blablate. Puis pour ce qui veule des astuces c'est aussi ici. Bienvenue à tous et à toutes !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

(????)(SS)(?????????)???????????????(????+??).txt

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Blabla Games51 Index du Forum -> Blabla Générale -> Noel~~Vs~~hap
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
carigar

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 03:31 (2016)    Sujet du message: (????)(SS)(?????????)???????????????(????+??).txt Répondre en citant

(????)(SS)(?????????)???????????????(???? ??).txt > urlin.us/2bxtu

You,,know,,each,,"record",,consists,,of,,four,,lines,,so,,take,,this,,into,,considerationBut,,,we,,,haven't,,,looked,,,inside,,,your,,,computer,,,for,,,itAlso,,thank,,you,,for,,explaining,,the,,reasoning,,behind,,the,,changes,,you,,made,,to,,the,,scriptfor,,,testing,,,purposes,,,cout,,,return,,,0;,,,},,,I,,,keep,,,making,,,slight,,,adjustments,,,to,,,the,,,for(),,,but,,,I've,,,received,,,everything,,,from,,,0,,,output,,,to,,,various,,,errorsLog,,inVisit,,Qlik.comHomeContentPeoplePlacesLinksQlik,,SenseQlikViewBlogsGroupsBeta,,ProgramsSearchSince,,you,,only,,want,,to,,output,,all,,data,,to,,the,,same,,file,,,the,,easiest,,thing,,to,,do,,is,,just,,change,,the,,Out-File,,part,,,and,,have,,each,,line,,output,,to,,the,,same,,file,,nameinFile.ignore(1000,,,'n',,);,,//,,Finished,,processing,,a,,song,,so,,increment,,the,,counterFiled,,under:,,Powershel,,,text:,,exporting,,results,,All,,Replies,,14,,Posts,,Reply,,Rogier,,de,,Jong,,replied,,on,,08-18-2014,,5:07,,AM,,rated,,by,,0,,users,,Can't,,you,,just,,do,,this?,,,,Get-ChildItem,,blabla,,,,Outfile,,Thisfile.txt,,Get-childitem,,blablatoo,,,,Outfile,,Thisfile.txt,,-append,,,,,,628,,Posts,,Reply,,SeanQuinlan,,replied,,on,,08-18-2014,,5:38,,AM,,rated,,by,,0,,users,,Piping,,is,,used,,when,,you,,want,,to,,use,,the,,output,,from,,one,,command/function,,in,,another,,functionSectionsHome,,,,PageQlikView,,,,ForumsQlik,,,,Sense,,,,ForumGroupsBlogsBlogsBusiness,,,,DiscoveryQlik,,,,DesignCommunity,,,,Manager,,,,BlogQlik,,,,Support,,,,UpdatesTechnical,,,,BulletinAll,,,,BlogsQlik,,,,SitesQlik.comPartner,,,,PortalCustomer,,,,PortalQlik,,,,MarketDemosTrademarksPrivacyTerms,,,,of,,,,UseCopyright,,,,,,,,1993–2016,,,,QlikTech,,,,International,,,,AB,,,,,All,,,,Rights,,,,Reservedwhile,,(getline(InFile,,,songs[i].fileLoc])),,{,,getline(InFile,,,songs[i].title;,,getline(inFile,,,songs[i].artist;,,inFile,,>>,,songs[i].length();,,//,,Ignore,,the,,rest,,of,,this,,lineHere,,,,are,,,,the,,,,contents,,,,of,,,,songlist.txt:,,,,1,,,,2,,,,3,,,,4,,,,5,,,,6,,,,7,,,,8,,,,9,,,,10,,,,11,,,,12,,,,./songs/Blackbird,,,,Blackbird,,,,-,,,,Float,,,,On.mp3,,,,Float,,,,On,,,,Blackbird,,,,Blackbird,,,,104,,,,./songs/Future,,,,Islands,,,,-,,,,Tin,,,,Man.mp3,,,,Tin,,,,Man,,,,Future,,,,Islands,,,,194,,,,./songs/Glowworm,,,,-,,,,Contrails.mp3,,,,Contrails,,,,Glowworm,,,,261,,,,Any,,,,help,,,,would,,,,be,,,,appreciated!,,,,Last,,,,edited,,,,on,,,,Mar,,,,30,,,,,2015,,,,at,,,,11:14pm,,,,UTC,,,,Mar,,,,31,,,,,2015,,,,at,,,,1:57pm,,,,UTC,,,,jlb,,,,(2079),,,,I,,,,really,,,,don't,,,,understand,,,,why,,,,you,,,,think,,,,you,,,,need,,,,a,,,,stringstream,,,,to,,,,read,,,,the,,,,contents,,,,of,,,,the,,,,file,,,,and,,,,I,,,,don't,,,,understand,,,,the,,,,purpose,,,,of,,,,those,,,,for(),,,,statements++i;,,,,},,,,I,,,,also,,,,recommend,,,,you,,,,consider,,,,using,,,,a,,,,std::vector,,,,instead,,,,of,,,,the,,,,arraymore,,,stack,,,exchange,,,communities,,,company,,,blog,,,Stack,,,Exchange,,,Inbox,,,Reputation,,,and,,,Badges,,,sign,,,up,,,log,,,in,,,tour,,,help,,,Tour,,,Start,,,here,,,for,,,a,,,quick,,,overview,,,of,,,the,,,site,,,Help,,,Center,,,Detailed,,,answers,,,to,,,any,,,questions,,,you,,,might,,,have,,,Meta,,,Discuss,,,the,,,workings,,,and,,,policies,,,of,,,this,,,site,,,About,,,Us,,,Learn,,,more,,,about,,,Stack,,,Overflow,,,the,,,company,,,Business,,,Learn,,,more,,,about,,,hiring,,,developers,,,or,,,posting,,,ads,,,with,,,us,,,Like,,,sub,,,Test1(),,,,,,set,,,obj,,,=,,,ActiveDocument.GetSheetObject("LB01"),,,,,,set,,,path=ActiveDocument.GetVariable("vPath"),,,,,,set,,,fname=ActiveDocument.GetVariable("vFile"),,,,,,filename=path.getcontent.string&"XXYY"&fname.getcontent.string&".txt",,,,,,obj.Export,,,filename,",",,,end,,,sub,,,Check,,,the,,,AttachmentTry,,,,searching,,,,for,,,,similar,,,,questions,,,,Browse,,,,our,,,,recent,,,,questions,,,,Browse,,,,our,,,,popular,,,,tags,,,,If,,,,you,,,,feel,,,,something,,,,is,,,,missing,,,,that,,,,should,,,,be,,,,here,,,,,contact,,,,us.HTTP,,Status,,404,,-,,/pdb/static.do%3Fp%3Ddownload/http/index.htmlTopic,,archivedAt,,,,line:2,,,,char:1,,,,+,,,,Get-childItem,,,,c:GDBReplicationClientBase,,,,,,,,+,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,+,,,,CategoryInfo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:,,,,InvalidArgument:,,,,(C:Program,,,,FileHome,,PowerTips,,Ask,,the,,Experts,,Forums,,Webcasts,,Blogs,,eBookV2,,Script,,Library,,My,,question,,is,,this:,,I,,am,,trying,,to,,export,,multiple,,results,,into,,one,,text,,file,,,I,,have,,been,,successful,,in,,exporting,,the,,info,,I,,want,,into,,individual,,text,,files,,but,,I,,would,,much,,prefer,,to,,have,,all,,of,,the,,info,,in,,the,,one,,file,,(easier,,to,,manage)about,,,,us,,,,tour,,,,help,,,,blog,,,,chat,,,,data,,,,legal,,,,privacy,,,,policy,,,,work,,,,here,,,,advertising,,,,info,,,,mobile,,,,contact,,,,us,,,,feedback,,,,Technology,,,,Life,,,,/,,,,Arts,,,,Culture,,,,/,,,,Recreation,,,,Science,,,,Other,,,,Stack,,,,Overflow,,,,Server,,,,Fault,,,,Super,,,,User,,,,Web,,,,Applications,,,,Ask,,,,Ubuntu,,,,Webmasters,,,,Game,,,,Development,,,,TeX,,,,-,,,,LaTeX,,,,Programmers,,,,Unix,,,,&,,,,Linux,,,,Ask,,,,Different,,,,(Apple),,,,WordPress,,,,Development,,,,Geographic,,,,Information,,,,Systems,,,,Electrical,,,,Engineering,,,,Android,,,,Enthusiasts,,,,Information,,,,Security,,,,Database,,,,Administrators,,,,Drupal,,,,Answers,,,,SharePoint,,,,User,,,,Experience,,,,Mathematica,,,,Salesforce,,,,ExpressionEngine,,,,Answers,,,,more,,,,(13),,,,Photography,,,,Science,,,,Fiction,,,,&,,,,Fantasy,,,,Graphic,,,,Design,,,,Movies,,,,&,,,,TV,,,,Seasoned,,,,Advice,,,,(cooking),,,,Home,,,,Improvement,,,,Personal,,,,Finance,,,,&,,,,Money,,,,Academia,,,,more,,,,(9),,,,English,,,,Language,,,,&,,,,Usage,,,,Skeptics,,,,Mi,,,,Yodeya,,,,(Judaism),,,,Travel,,,,Christianity,,,,Arqade,,,,(gaming),,,,Bicycles,,,,Role-playing,,,,Games,,,,more,,,,(21),,,,Mathematics,,,,Cross,,,,Validated,,,,(stats),,,,Theoretical,,,,Computer,,,,Science,,,,Physics,,,,MathOverflow,,,,Chemistry,,,,Biology,,,,more,,,,(5),,,,Stack,,,,Apps,,,,Meta,,,,Stack,,,,Exchange,,,,Area,,,,51,,,,Stack,,,,Overflow,,,,Careers,,,,site,,,,design,,,,/,,,,logo,,,,,,,,2016,,,,Stack,,,,Exchange,,,,Inc;,,,,user,,,,contributions,,,,licensed,,,,under,,,,cc,,,,by-sa,,,,3.0,,,,with,,,,attribution,,,,required,,,,rev,,,,2016.5.20.3600,,,,Super,,,User,,,Questions,,,Tags,,,Users,,,Badges,,,Unanswered,,,Ask,,,Question,,,Page,,,Not,,,Found,,,We,,,couldn't,,,find,,,the,,,page,,,you,,,requestedThere,,,,are,,,,three,,,,Songs,,,,in,,,,total,,,,,but,,,,the,,,,array,,,,is,,,,supposed,,,,to,,,,support,,,,10,,,,of,,,,themLast,,edited,,on,,Mar,,31,,,2015,,at,,1:58pm,,UTC,,You,,can,,not,,post,,a,,blank,,messageApache,,Tomcat/7.0.61Sign,,,in,,,,,,Join,,,PowerShell.com!,,,,,,Help,,,No,,new,,replies,,allowedYou,,may,,have,,mistyped,,the,,address,,or,,the,,page,,may,,have,,moved.Here,,,is,,,my,,,.cpp,,,file:,,,1,,,2,,,3,,,4,,,5,,,6,,,7,,,8,,,9,,,10,,,11,,,12,,,13,,,14,,,15,,,16,,,17,,,18,,,19,,,20,,,21,,,22,,,23,,,24,,,25,,,26,,,27,,,28,,,29,,,30,,,31,,,32,,,33,,,34,,,35,,,36,,,37,,,38,,,39,,,40,,,41,,,42,,,43,,,44,,,45,,,46,,,47,,,48,,,49,,,50,,,51,,,52,,,53,,,54,,,55,,,56,,,57,,,58,,,59,,,60,,,61,,,62,,,63,,,64,,,65,,,66,,,67,,,68,,,69,,,70,,,71,,,72,,,73,,,74,,,75,,,#include,,,#include,,,#include,,,#include,,,using,,,namespace,,,std;,,,class,,,Song,,,{,,,public,,,:,,,string,,,fileLoc,,,,title,,,,artist;,,,int,,,length;,,,};,,,int,,,main(),,,{,,,Song,,,songs[10];,,,int,,,i,,,=,,,0;,,,ifstream,,,inFile;,,,inFile.open(,,,"songlist.txt",,,);,,,if,,,(!inFile.isopen()),,,{,,,cout,,,"Failed,,,to,,,properly,,,open,,,file",,,return,,,0;,,,},,,while,,,(inFile.good()),,,{,,,string,,,buffer,data;,,,stringstream,,,ss;,,,getline(inFile,,,,buffer);,,,if,,,(buffer,,,==,,,"",,,),,,continue,,,;,,,int,,,linenumber,,,=,,,0;,,,for,,,(i=0;,,,i,,,if,,,(linenumber,,,==,,,0),,,{,,,ss,,,>,,,data;,,,songs[i].fileLoc,,,=,,,data;,,,},,,if,,,(linenumber,,,==,,,1),,,{,,,ss,,,>,,,data;,,,songs[i].title,,,=,,,data;,,,},,,if,,,(linenumber,,,==,,,2),,,{,,,ss,,,>,,,data;,,,songs[i].artist,,,=,,,data;,,,},,,if,,,(linenumber,,,==,,,3),,,{,,,ss,,,>,,,data;,,,songs[i].length,,,=,,,stoi(data);,,,linenumber,,,=,,,0;,,,},,,//cout,,,to,,,see,,,if,,,the,,,array,,,is,,,being,,,populatedAny,,,,assistance,,,,would,,,,be,,,,greatly,,,,appreciated3,,,,Replies,,,,Latest,,,,reply:,,,,Feb,,,,19,,,,,2016,,,,3:54,,,,AM,,,,by,,,,Marcello,,,,Aondio,,,,Create,,,,/,,,,export,,,,.txt,,,,file,,,,from,,,,button,,,,Marcello,,,,Aondio,,,,Feb,,,,18,,,,,2016,,,,6:37,,,,AM,,,,Hi,,,,Everybody,how,,,,can,,,,i,,,,create,,,,an,,,,empty,,,,.txt,,,,file,,,,from,,,,my,,,,dashboard,,,,with,,,,a,,,,button?I,,,,need,,,,to,,,,create,,,,on,,,,my,,,,desktop,,,,an,,,,empty,,,,.txt,,,,file,,,,with,,,,this,,,,naming,,,,convention,,,,:XXYYGG-MM-AAAAHH-MM-SS.txtwhere,,,,GG-MM-AAAAHH-MM-SS,,,,represent,,,,the,,,,now().Thanks,,,,Everybody!M,,,,108Views,,,,Tags:,,,,none,,,,(add),,,,vb,,,,scriptContent,,,,tagged,,,,with,,,,vb,,,,script,,,,,export,,,,to*Content,,,,tagged,,,,with,,,,export,,,,to*,,,,,qlik-desktopContent,,,,tagged,,,,with,,,,qlik-desktop,,,,,button,,,,objectContent,,,,tagged,,,,with,,,,button,,,,object,,,,This,,,,content,,,,has,,,,been,,,,marked,,,,as,,,,final.The,,,page,,,you,,,were,,,looking,,,for,,,doesn't,,,existcurrent,,community,,blog,,chat,,Super,,User,,Meta,,Super,,User,,your,,communities,,Sign,,up,,or,,log,,in,,to,,customize,,your,,list9,,,Posts,,,Reply,,,JoshP119,,,replied,,,on,,,08-18-2014,,,5:09,,,PM,,,rated,,,by,,,0,,,users,,,Excellent!!!,,,thanks,,,SeanQuinlan,,,that,,,worked,,,perfectlyabout,,,us,,,tour,,,help,,,blog,,,chat,,,data,,,legal,,,privacy,,,policy,,,work,,,here,,,advertising,,,info,,,mobile,,,contact,,,us,,,feedback,,,Technology,,,Life,,,/,,,Arts,,,Culture,,,/,,,Recreation,,,Science,,,Other,,,Stack,,,Overflow,,,Server,,,Fault,,,Super,,,User,,,Web,,,Applications,,,Ask,,,Ubuntu,,,Webmasters,,,Game,,,Development,,,TeX,,,-,,,LaTeX,,,Programmers,,,Unix,,,&,,,Linux,,,Ask,,,Different,,,(Apple),,,WordPress,,,Development,,,Geographic,,,Information,,,Systems,,,Electrical,,,Engineering,,,Android,,,Enthusiasts,,,Information,,,Security,,,Database,,,Administrators,,,Drupal,,,Answers,,,SharePoint,,,User,,,Experience,,,Mathematica,,,Salesforce,,,ExpressionEngine,,,Answers,,,more,,,(13),,,Photography,,,Science,,,Fiction,,,&,,,Fantasy,,,Graphic,,,Design,,,Movies,,,&,,,TV,,,Seasoned,,,Advice,,,(cooking),,,Home,,,Improvement,,,Personal,,,Finance,,,&,,,Money,,,Academia,,,more,,,(9),,,English,,,Language,,,&,,,Usage,,,Skeptics,,,Mi,,,Yodeya,,,(Judaism),,,Travel,,,Christianity,,,Arqade,,,(gaming),,,Bicycles,,,Role-playing,,,Games,,,more,,,(21),,,Mathematics,,,Cross,,,Validated,,,(stats),,,Theoretical,,,Computer,,,Science,,,Physics,,,MathOverflow,,,Chemistry,,,Biology,,,more,,,(5),,,Stack,,,Apps,,,Meta,,,Stack,,,Exchange,,,Area,,,51,,,Stack,,,Overflow,,,Careers,,,site,,,design,,,/,,,logo,,,,,,2016,,,Stack,,,Exchange,,,Inc;,,,user,,,contributions,,,licensed,,,under,,,cc,,,by-sa,,,3.0,,,with,,,attribution,,,required,,,rev,,,2016.5.20.3600,,, f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 03:31 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Blabla Games51 Index du Forum -> Blabla Générale -> Noel~~Vs~~hap Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation